Prescott Business Focus
Prescott’s business focus concentrates on retail, professional services as well as manufacturing and construction. With easy access to major transportation corridors and the second busiest airport in Arizona, businesses in the area capitalize on these amenities.
With major firms like Cobham Aerospace, Veterans Administration Medical Center and Sturm Ruger & Co., Prescott also embraces its small town atmosphere and businesses can have the best of both worlds, small town living with easy access to large metropolitan areas such as Phoenix, Flagstaff and Mesa.
Prescott also offers a wide array of options for students and businesses looking to further their education or training to keep up with the latest technology. From business and technology management, to online classes and a college specializing in the aviation and aerospace fields the colleges in Prescott offer educational opportunities for everyone!
Bordering three national forests Prescott offers a variety of recreation. Outdoor sports activities include skydiving, world class golf and hiking and when you are looking for more relaxing adventures experience downtown Prescott has a small town flavor with the center square holding the granite courthouse in a beautiful setting of green grass and large beautiful trees. Surrounding streets have a great variety of shops from restaurants and boutique shops to specialty shops.
Prescott Business Resources
- Economic Development Staff for the City of Prescott – (928)777-1204
- City of Prescott Planning & Zoning Department (928)777-1207
- Northern Arizona SCORE - northernarizona.score.org/
- Prescott Downtown Partnership - www.prescottdowntown.com/
- BNI Arizona - bniarizona.com
- Local Prescott Shopping & Businesses – www.localfirstaz.com
- Ask about our Love it or List it Guarantee! - 8/21/15
- If you don’t LOVE it within 24 months of purchase...
- Check out our new look! - 8/3/15
- Who are we?
Thank all of you who were involved in selling my home in "record time" and being such a nice group to work with.Pat S.
In a 3 month period, we sold two homes and bought one – three real estate transactions in a short period of time. Todd Klein represented us on the sale of our Prescott home. Out of the three different realtors, Todd and his assistant, Lisa Pellin were by far the best!Sandy G.
Back to Top