Selling Your House - Prescott Arizona
- Thoroughly inspect your home and outline all the important features and upgrades
- Determine the Fair Market Value of your property by doing a detailed written market analysis
- Provide an estimate of the selling expenses to show your net proceeds
- Execute a listing agreement authorizing us to market your property
- Provide you with helpful information to make your property as marketable as possible
- Recommend repairs and improvements to sell your property for the highest price
- Schedule and supervise the home enhancement program, with your approval
- Suggest additional enhancement and repairs based on buyer feedback
HOME MARKETING PLAN
- Prepare and submit accurate information to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and other web based marketing websites
- Schedule a professional photographer to take “perfect” digital photos and virtual tour of your property for the MLS and Internet web sites
- Color correct and enhance photographs of your property to maximize impact of images on the internet and in print media
- Install a high-security, computerized lock box to facilitate showings and track showings at your property (optional)
- Display your home to our sales staff and other agents prior to listing for the most exposure
- Immediately upon listing, market and display your home to hundreds of websites and buyer prospects.
- Promote your property by networking with Top Network Companies, sales people and active agents from other companies
- Deliver your property information to top local and national agents the moment it hits the multiple listing service
- Promote your listing to over 2000 buyers that are actively searching on our customized buyer web platforms
- Install “For Sale” sign with customized hotline information number specific to your property
- Reach more than 40 million potential buyers online monthly through property listing syndication, Search Engine Optimization, and Search Engine Marketing. Your listing will be showcased on thousands of consumer real estate websites. Following are just a few examples: TeamTKC.com, Kleinpi.com, Homeseekers.com, Yahoo.com, Google.com, Trulia.com, Realtor.com, Zillow.com…
- Submit property listing for “Featured Home” position on Realtor.com - the #1 consumer real estate website with 7 million unique monthly visitors
- Create and host a video of your property to be featured on Facebook
- Advertise and host consumer Open Houses at property (at seller’s convenience, optional)
- Create buyer specific marketing in specialized format.
- Send you a printed copy and a link to the MLS presentation for your approval
- E-mail you links to all the Internet presentations for your approval
- E-mail you direct feedback from other agents on all showings
- Call or meet with you weekly or bi-weekly to report on the activity and review market conditions
- Provide regular updated written market reports showing the latest market activity
- Constantly review our marketing strategy and adjust as needed to get your home sold
STRUCTURING THE SALE
- Carefully review and present all offers for your consideration
- Use unique and specialized sales approach in negotiations to optimize the overall outcome of your sale
- Qualify the prospective buyers to be sure they are able to purchase your property
- Qualify prospective buyers (if they are working with our office or team) prior to any written offer
- Prepare a strong response or acceptance to create a solid transaction that will close on time with no surprises
- Manage all the details of your real estate transaction
- Open escrow and review the escrow instructions
- Arrange for the property, termite and other inspections
- Supervise any agreed-upon home repairs
- Assist with all disclosures, including the seller’s TDS, supplemental disclosures, smoke detector, hot water heater and environmental hazard disclosures
- Oversee the loan approval process to be sure your transaction closes on time
- Coordinate and supervise the appraisal process to ensure the proper value
- Order the preliminary title report and review the condition of title
- Order the HOA documents including the CC&Rs, budgets, by-laws and minutes of board meetings
- Provide updated preliminary closing statements for your review
- Stay on top of all other matters to be sure your real estate transaction closes on time and is hassle-free
SERVICE AFTER THE SALE
- Arrange for your net proceeds to be wired into your bank account, (if you prefer)
- Review the final closing statement for accuracy
- Provide you an e-mail document containing all your real estate transaction documents. This is a valuable reference for the future.
While real estate remains a hyper-local business, you never know what part of the world your buyer will come from….It could be across the street, across the city, across the nation or across the world. It has become easy to advertise a home on the internet and instantly have it available to much of the world’s population. As everyone has this same opportunity, consumers are now flooded with information and in most cases, a single home and its information gets buried under the millions of other homes available.
At Klein Properties and Investments, we have developed a unique marketing approach to global marketing. This ensures our clients homes receive maximum possible exposure while simultaneously protecting their personal privacy. Some of the internet opportunities we utilize are:
When you list with Klein Properties and Investments, you’ll also have access to advertise through all the aforementioned sites as well as a variety of Home magazines. This exclusive system ensures your property is marketed online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through more than 140 of the most popular search websites.
Click here to contact Klein Properties Investment to learn more today!
- Ask about our Love it or List it Guarantee! - 8/21/15
- If you don’t LOVE it within 24 months of purchase...
- Check out our new look! - 8/3/15
- Who are we?
Thank you so much Todd & team. You did everything right for us. We are so pleased with selling our little historic home for the same amount we paid for it in 2008 (top of the market) when none of the homes in our neighborhood have been sold for their 2008 value.Rod & Merry L.
Thank you for making our home buying experience a smooth one.Jacqui & Roy S.
Back to Top